Sd Kfz. 253 Update.

I was able to finish most of the build over the last two nights and I am happy with the current progress. I had to change a few items as you can see from the Gaso-Line conversion kit but overall Im happy with it. First, the hatch behind the commanders position was not that good so I made a new one out of plastic card and hinges out the same. The antenna rail on the top in my kit was broken so I used a piece of evergreen U shape beam to replace it. The other major item was the cover around the antenna mount. The one from Gaso-Line was damaged in my kit so I made one from plastic card. Mine is a bit to thick but I think it’s OK.

Overall I’m almost done with the build and I’m starting to think about the base. Not sure about how many figures yet but this is the fun part for me.